Thursday, September 24, 2009

Which Hair Removal Method is the Best One?

Our society is obsessed by smooth legs, bellies & all other parts of the body. They are flooded by information about different depilation methods, producers say that only their product is efficient. But they all know that sometimes the hair removal product is worth only to throw it away ;

I've tried loads of different methods to get rid of unwanted body hair. In this short article I will share with you my observations of what works best. There will be information only about inexpensive methods (no laser).

OK, so what a hairy lady can do in order to be smooth?
My experience shows that icy waxing strips are the best option to get rid of hair on your legs & arms. It is relatively inexpensive, hasty & you do not have to repeat it every day. & intimate - you do not have to ask someone to help, you do not have to show your body hair to someone as well.

I try to avoid shaving my legs - I do it only in urgent situations, because hairs regrow hasty (they appear even the same day) & they seem to get stronger. But in the same time, I cannot find better solution for the bikini line. Some woman are satisfied with bikini line waxing at home or by the beautician. But for those who have sensitive skin, waxing can be a nightmare.

I am not satisfied by depilatory creams. They are probably efficient for girls that have delicate body hair (& not so much of them to remove), but in case of stronger body hair those creams are not efficient. The hair removal takes you ages to finish (if you work on big surfaces)... what is more, the hair comes back soon. So you have to waste a lot of time to get rid of all unwanted hair from your body.

No comments:

Post a Comment